Friday, November 20, 2015

RCMP Complaint Form



Complaint Form   https://www.crcc-ccetp.gc.ca/en/make-complaint-form

Note: By submitting the Complaint Form, you are authorizing the Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP to collect your personal information. This information is being collected solely for purposes related to Part VII of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police Act (RCMP Act).
The Complaint Form along with all other relevant documentation may be forwarded to the RCMP for investigation pursuant to subsection 45.35(3) of the RCMP Act. Accordingly, an RCMP complaint investigator may contact you to provide a statement.
The information is held in personal information bank CRCC PPU 005, and you have a right to access this information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
Complainant Information
   Slater
    Chris
  213 - 1681 Boundary Ave. 
                  Nanaimo
                                     B.C.
V9S 5N1
                         Canada
 
 250 591-3845
  e-mail
cjslater07@gmail.com
Questions
English
Yes
  Nanaimo 2014 - 22691
Yes
No
Details of Complaint (complete as much as possible)
Where and when did the incident(s) that led to your complaint happen? Please fill in as much of the information as you know. If you do not know any specific details, you may wish to include details such as landmarks, etc.
10:45
Nanaimo
Please include:
  • Who was involved
  • What was said and done
  • Any other people who witnessed the incident (including other police officers)
  • If there was any damage or injury
  • If there was something that you feel caused the incident or affected your interaction with the RCMP
Pictures and statement online at  http://rcmpwatchdog.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2014-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2015-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=3

INJURED by Nanaimo RCMP
My statement to Glenn Forzley, investigating officer, Nanaimo RCMP, Monday, August 18/2014 with witness Karen Ferguson in attendance.

I was assaulted and injured by what I consider to be a sadistic, 28 year old Nanaimo RCMP officer, Constable Jeremy Coddington of the Nanaimo RCMP, who acting solely alone, invaded my home on Sunday morning with falsehoods and deceptions.

He did so FOOLISHLY on behalf of Shaya Magrath (DOB June 23/77) and Robert Hogan (DOB, May 12, 1969), ex tenants in my property.  File #2014-22691 and this is my sworn witness to the injury and trauma I have endured at the hands of some incompetent and derelict of duty fellow officers.

In my opinion, Coddington enjoyed injuring me by using excessive force against me, Christopher John Slater of Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, an elderly Canadian citizen on Sunday, August 17, 2014,  two days short of my 67th. birthday IN MY HOME!

Pictured are some of my injuries

as a result of being handcuffed and manhandled in my apartment bedroom, forced bodily and very painfully down the hallway of the apartment in which I live, into the elevator and  outside in only my undershorts, without foot gear where I finally got some relief from the EMT Ambulance team outside the apartment building.

All this was witnessed by my estranged wife,
Annamie of 6+ years who was begging the police officer not to hurt me and had tried to call 911 on her cel phone to get me some assistance for the congestive heart failure I'm suffering from Heartfailure.jpgplus the obvious and deliberate use of excessive force on behalf of Coddington.

My problems began when I was fraudulently induced to supposedly rent  to a younger couple, Shaya Magrath (DOB June 23/77) and Robert Hogan (DOB, May 12, 1969)


May 20, 2014 Robert Hogan and Shaya Magrath outside my 5th Wheel, #4 1226 Lawlor Road, Nanaimo, B.C.

 on Government of British Columbia Disability Benefits, my 21' park model R.V. at Southgate Mobile Home Park.

 On this Sunday of my being assaulted by Coddington, I was sitting at my desk, working on obtaining an ORDER of POSSESSION to get these smoking, thieving, drug using and fraudulent vandals out of my only property.

My injuries and ordeal began, according to my logbook, at 10 am with a call from a voice on my telephone who identified itself as Con.s...able Cod...... I explained to the voice I'm almost 67 years old, have poor hearing, have had a number of strokes and a heart attack, so hand writing is difficult for me and PLEASE SLOW DOWN, repeat the name, spell it out for me and give me a file number for the reason for you to be disturbing me at home this Sunday morning. Finally getting the officer to slow down my log book reads Sun. Aug 17/14. 10 AM: Constable Jeremy Coddington, File # 2014 - 2269.Badge # -

The reason for his call was my supposed tenants were alleging MISCHIEF against me (denied - they are trespassers, at best FORMER tenants, WHO DID NOT KEEP their August 7, 2014

 UNDERTAKING to a Peace Officer to vacate by midnight. Please see Nanaimo RCMP File # 2014 - 21438, Constable Nicolas Armstrong investigating)

and were now claiming I had illegally damaged THEIR power source and water supply.

The services are intact, on site and I vehemently denied to the officer having damaged their power source, even though they have damaged the power plug in on the post that I had repaired when I moved into South Gate Mobile Home park in January, 2012. I maintained then and now this whole issue is a CIVIL law matter and NOT one of CRIMINAL LAW.


EVEN before investigating this matter, Coddington continued to play judge and jury by insisting I had damaged theirproperty whereas I insisted I acted to prevent any further damage and vandalism to MY PROPERTY and the PARK property by having a retainer of mine cut off MY copper power cord from the R.V. so they couldn't steal it and removed the water hose before they they could do any further damage to the park sewer or continuing to steal MY water as billed them for May 20 to now, and my having given them a power bill for power STOLEN from me May 20 to June 23 inclusive. I advised the officer I would be happy to meet them in a court of competent jurisdiction on these CIVIL matters.


I hung up and began compiling the next list in my logbook: It reads: Robert and Shayna - _TRESPASS. -
_THEFT. - FIRE EXTINGUISHERS -, BICYCLE SEAT .,E-BIKE MOTOR-
_ DRUG USE, SMOKING
_ DAMAGES SEWER
_ SEXUAL HARASSMENT. (as alleged against me by Robert Hogan on Friday, August 15/14
     with witnesses, Karen Ferguson and Darrell Wilson in attendance!)

I phoned back to dispatch to find out what was being done on the previous files in this matter and was again talking w/ Coddington, who advised he wanted to come to my home regarding Magrath and Hogan's complaint against me of MISCHIEF.

I explained to Coddington Sunday is a day of rest for me and I didn't wish to deal with this any further AND I WOULD NOT welcome or PERMIT him to come to my apartment home across from the Nanaimo Hospital at which time he asked if he could call back in 30 seconds as he needed to plug in his cell phone before it died. I agreed and hung up at which time Annamie phoned, we briefly discussed matters for the day and I advised her I was expecting to continue a phone call with a police officer and she would come down from her suite.

About 15 minutes later there was a tapping at my front door, where I have a deadbolt and chain on the door and I peered through the peephole, calling out, "Who is it?" The reply was Const. Coddington Nanaimo Police. I said, "How did you get into the building?" The reply, "another tenant let me in!" I said, "You were informed NOT to come here, you've deceived another tenant into defeating my RIGHT to PRIVACY". As he was standing in the hallway and I didn't wish to disturb my neighbours, I asked him,"If I let you in to discuss this, Please give me your business card and will you leave if I tell you to?" Coddington agreed, but said his cards were in the cruiser and he would get me one later.

I MISTAKENLY let him into MY HOME to discuss the alleged MISCHIEF matter but once inside he continued to insist that what I believe is a civil matter was now a criminal matter.

Annamie had let herself in with the pass key she has and was therefore a WITNESS to all that follows.

Getting nowhere, I asked Coddington to keep his agreement with me and leave, and when he refused to HONOUR our agreement, I angrily repeated for him to get out at which point he got REALLY UGLY and informed me he was putting ME under arrest for MISCHIEF, put my hands behind my back and when he put the cuffs on me so tight they hurt, I had a panic attack, a fainting spell, shortness of breath and needed to lie down on my bed.

Coddington would have NONE of this, At some point I recall him saying something about my rights, but Coddington had decided he would use WHATEVER force he liked against this older, crippled man and he yanked the cuffs behind my back so hard as to injure my left arm and hand.

I screamed in pain and struggled to stand to relieve the pain at which point I begged Annamie to call 911 to get one of Coddington's superior's or help from the ERT.

Coddington wouldn't even let Annamie's 911 call go through, he used his wireless mic to EXPLAIN his point of view, thus DENYING me my rights.

I now believe my right elbow was skinned by my body being DRAGGED bodily across the bedroom carpet. At this point my neck, damaged by degenerative disc disease was re-injured.

I was forced out of my apartment and had to hobble along on my badly injured right knee and osteoarthritis damaged, painful ankles and knees. Throughout this Coddington would use the handcuffs to gain my compliance by further injuring me.

I was at the hospital until 3 pm at which point it was decided I would NOT be booked for "MISCHIEF" as long as I promised not to go back to my property.

Under duress of being injured again in a WRONGFUL ARREST for "unproven" MISCHIEF, I agreed I will not go to damage MY property.

What do I want? A full and complete investigation into my injuries and how my RIGHTS and FREEDOMS have been denied by the NANAIMO RCMP by NOT INVESTIGATING expeditiously my prior complaints (as listed below) against Magrath and Hogan by the RCMP and the vexatious and mischievous actions of supposedly "investigating" their complaints against me. As I sit here I KNOW I have been further injured by the actions of the NANAIMO RCMP and I want redress for my psychological and physical injuries of being DRAGGED from my home, access to which was obtained by misrepresentation and deceptions and further I want access to victims assistance.

Yours truly,
Chris J Slater

Attachments
Pictures...MORE TO COME!

Monday, August 18, 2014 VERY PAINFUL neck, left arm, ankles and right leg,  couldn't sleep AT ALL!
Friend and SIC Karen drove me to B.C. Access office on Selby Street to get Notice to Vacate of July 7, 2014,  that because Magrath and Hogan did NOT contest with an arbitration, turned into an EVICTION ORDER on August 7, 2014 enforced.

Lunch at the Salvation Army. Saw Rose from Harbourside SDA.

At 2 pm, we met with Sergeant Glenn Forzley, Professional Standards Unit, Nanaimo RCMP. Karen and I were impressed with his pleasant manner and understanding of my complaint,

Tuesday, August 19, 2014  HAPPY 67th Birthday?? Can't sleep, Karen and Annamie are visiting, was planning to take them both to Power House Living Foods: Nanaimo's Raw Food & Vegan  or  Rawmbas - Nanaimo, British Columbia - Live & Raw Food ...
www.powerhouseliving.ca/  But the pain of my injuries and lack of sleep lead to Annamie and I fighting...However Karen and I saw Tony from SGMHP at ACCESS.
August 20, 2014  7:30 AM I have been using pain killers for the LAST THREE NIGHTS, but even so I can't sleep! This has only increased my ANGER against the Nanaimo RCMP who in my opinion have IGNORED an undertaking, the theft of my e-bike motor, utilities and resulted in Coddington assaulting me...gotta try again to sleep...
Posted 18th August by Chris J. Slater
Labels: Assaulted by Nanaimo RCMP.
 
1  View comments

    Chris J. SlaterDecember 7, 2014 at 10:43 PM
    December 7, 2014 Trying to come to grips with complicity of and lies of Glen Forzely, Jeremy Coddington and Nick Armstrong as contained in letter from Mark Fisher of Nanaimo RCMP to be posted here shortly!
 
 
 Karen Ferguson, Calgary
Annamie Colina, Nanaimo
April Campbell, Nanaimo RE: Nanaimo RCMP file #15-26471
Cst. L. M. (Les) Wilch,  RE: Nanaimo RCMP file #15-26471  

 
Corporal Nick Armstrong, Nanaimo RCMP
Constable Jeremy Coddington, Nanaimo RCMP
Glenn Forzley, investigating officer, Nanaimo RCMP
Cst. L. M. (Les) Wilch,  RE: Nanaimo RCMP file #15-26471
 
Nanaimo RCMP file #15-26471 refers  Shaya Magrath, emboldened by Cst. Coddingtons mishandling of her PUBLIC MISCHIEF has continued to harass and assault me and because of Cst, Coddington's inability to follow up on MY COMPLAINT I've been denied VICTIM'S ASSISTANCE for her crimes against me that partially resulted in a heart attack on September 14, 2015 that has now confined me to an electric wheelchair.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment