Saturday, August 1, 2015

Vandalism, Theft, Mischief and Public Mischief by Shaya Magrath and Robert Hogan

Last night, Tuesday, December 9 at 6 pm, when I got home from returning empties and buying some groceries at the Country Grocer on Bowen Road in Nanaimo, B.C., Canada, there was a message on my TAD from Pat Wilson, Manager of Southgate Mobile Home Park. I phoned, left a message as there was no answer, and said I would phone again in the morning. I worked through the night, went to bed at 6 am this morning and was woken up by the phone ringing about 11:30 am. It was Pat telling me Shaya and Robert had moved out and left my trailer unlocked and insecure, could I please attend there today, Wednesday 10? My walker was already packed with the plastic garbage bags and new padlocks so I told Pat I would be there as soon as possible. Pat warned me it was a real mess.

Shaya Magrath and Robert Hogan have repeatedly born false witness (lied!) against me to the neighbours, Park Manager and most recently to the Nanaimo, RCMP ever since I foolishly let then move into my 21' park model 5th wheel on May 20, 2014. I took along the MOVE OUT FORMS I had expected to fill out when Shaya and Robert moved out on August 7, 2014 upon expiry of my 30 day notice to vacate FOR CAUSE given July 7 for extaordinary damages to what was formerly my home...

Here are pictures of my ruined home by these vandals.
Will be added later...



No comments:

Post a Comment