Monday, August 10, 2015

HELP! I am AFRAID of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police! (R.C.M.P.)

Because they and their superiors no longer KNOW the simple FACTS of what they are tasked to do.

Repeatedly when I've called on them to assist me by protecting me from persons who are breaking CRIMINAL LAW, I've ended up being victimized instead of protected.

On the other hand, when  criminals who are making false and malicious allegations against me, unsubstantiated by FACTS, and it is a CIVIL LAW matter I've ended up being TRAUMATIZED and INJURED by the R.C.M.P.

Simply put most R.C.M.P. and their SUPERIORS ARE UNABLE to discern between CIVIL and CRIMINAL law.

The most recent example of this I intend to sue the officers involved in CIVIL COURT, the Provincial Court of British Columbia (PCBC).

No comments:

Post a Comment